Malaria Prevention Service
If you need to just purchase anti malarial without vaccinations then just follow the steps below:
- Call us on +44 (0)20 8977 1967 to book an appointment with a pharmacist.
- The pharmacist will take some details about you and your trip to create a travel plan.
- We will dispense the antimalarials chosen for your trip and also offer help and advice to help prevent being bitten whilst abroad.
We pride ourselves on offering our customers
a quick, efficient service.
Walk in Flu Vaccination Clinic
We provide both NHS and private flu vaccinations.
Flu vaccine here today
Meningitis vaccination (ACWY Visa requirement)
Patient Information Leaflet Your pharmacist can give you or your child over 13 years old a flu vaccine. This will help protect against infection of flu for a year. The service is for all groups of people, not just older people or people with medical problems. This is a private service, not funded through the NHS. There is a fee payable for flu vaccination from your pharmacy.
Flu infections usually happen between October and March. Symptoms include: sudden fever, muscle aches and pains, sweating, feeling exhausted and needing to lie down, dry, chesty cough, and sneezing. It is more than just a nasty cold.
Vaccination is given from September to March. A vaccine in the autumn will provide protection through the winter and spring. It takes about 14 days for the vaccine to take effect. Flu vaccine gives 60 to 70% protection. Some people still get flu after vaccination, although it is usually milder.
Lifestyle Weight Management Clinic
Who are the weight loss team?The team consists of qualified pharmacists who will assess the best suitable choice for you.
What should I expect when I come to the clinic?At your first appointment the Pharmacist will carry out an initial assessment which will include discussion of the weight loss programme. Herbert & Shrive Pharmacy offers patients offers two different ways to manage weight loss.
- Lipotrim Obesity Management program
- Orlistat 120mg Caps: This weight management service is available to all women and men who are over 18yrs and under 75yrs of age and have a GP registered in Hillingdon, live in the London Borough of Hillingdon and meet the inclusion criteria. Our pharmacists are accredited to treat patients with Orlistat 120mg capsules. This service is funded by the London Borough of Hillingdon Council. Please call the pharmacy on +44 (0)20 8977 1967 and ask to speak to the pharmacist for more details.